6.11.2009

All better


Sorry I didn't write in a while, mommy and daddy didn't let me use the computer because they said I has something called giardia and wasn't allowed until I was better. I didn't really feel sick, but I did have to go to the bathroom often, which wasn't a lot of fun. Every time I did, I had to wait for a long time while mommy or daddy cleaned my behind with funny-smelling tissues. I like eating tissues out the trash, but these were yucky. I also had to eat very boring food , and there wasn't a lot of it, I was so hugry! To think of it, I didn't get any treats either, I hope I didn't do something wrong! But now I think I'm back to normal, cause today I didn't get my butt wiped and got to taste some of my old food. Oh boy, I hope I get treats soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment