10.30.2010

My Breakfast


I woke up really hungry today. I ate my regular breakfast, but my tummy was still too empty! So while Daddy went to the grocery store to buy his breakfast and beer, I helped myself to some Snickers Dark (they got a whole big box of them from Costco, I figured they could spare one). The candy bar was delicious, but I didn't get a chance to lick the wrapper clean, like I like to do.  Instead I got caught and yelled at =(

Luckily, I'm a resourceful girl,  so after Daddy was done yelling at me, I went to get my Mini-Snickers hidden away next to the garage. I almost forgot about it, but the delicious taste of peanuts, caramel and dark chocolate helped jog my memory. Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough, and Daddy saw me running away with it. Darn. I guess was being bad, but still, I totally didn't deserve the humiliation of having these photos taken. Stupid parents. So. Not. Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment