4.13.2009

Busy Sunday

Oh man. I had a really busy day yesterday. It was action packed!

Mommy and daddy took me to Mill Pond park. I decided it would be pretty cool to walk in the river. That was fun.


But they took me away from the river when I started snacking on the tasty green morsels. They get so mad! I don't understand. They're so yummy. And they're lots of them where all the big loud birds are.





Anyway, then we went hiking. I don't know what hiking is. I just ran around the up and down and all around the hill with bunch of trees.



Then we had a BBQ in the backyard. I met a new person. He smelled like kitties.





Then at the end of the night my brother? Nephew? Gave me a bottle of "Gefilte Fish". But I didn't get to have any.



I'm still tired from all the fun but I hope I hope I get to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment