4.02.2009

Doggy Day Camp

Sometimes mommy and daddy take me to Doggy Day Camp. That's where I get to go to play with other doggies all day long! I always have so much fun. I like it better than the other "Day Care" places I've been to before. The only thing is you're supposed to go potty inside and I don't like to potty inside. So I try to wait until mommy or daddy comes to get me.

I have lots of fun there but I wish mommy and daddy stay with me. It would be so much more fun if they stayed and played with us. I get really happy when they come and get me. Today both mommy AND daddy came and got me!!! I was SO happy! At first I didn't even see mommy. She was standing far away. I was so excited to see her! But I didn't tinkle because I'm a big girl. 22 lbs big.


No comments:

Post a Comment